Second Saturday every month from 8.30am – 10.00am.
Jesus said to them “Come and have breakfast.” (John’s Gospel 21:12).
JG 21:12 is …
- A delicious breakfast of cereal, fruit juice, bacon rolls and coffee or tea
- An opportunity for men to grow in faith and in their passion for Jesus.
- Time to hear from invited speakers about their journey with Jesus and a chance to ask questions
- A meeting point for church and non-church goers
WHAT WE DO
We meet at St Anne’s Church on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
We breakfast together,
followed by a talk from a guest speaker and a time to ask questions.
We encourage friendships while engaging with practical bible teachings
We warmly welcome all men. We seek to provide a space to build friendships and recognise our God given gifts while helping men to walk closer with Jesus each day.
You will receive
- a warm welcome, a delicious breakfast
- and hear interesting and challenging